Dylusions Acrylic Paint by Dyan Reaveley ... Any 1 (one) Colour of Your Choice - Flip Cap Bottle, 1 fl oz (29ml). Made by Ranger.
Smooth and creamy in over 30 gorgeous colours, the amazing Dylusions acrylic paint by Dyan Reaveley and Ranger is packaged in convenient, airtight bottles with flip cap lids (that also screw off). Each bottle holds 29ml or 1 fluid ounce in colours that coordinate with the whole Dylusions range of art supplies.
Scroll down for further information, technique tips and details about this wonderful blendable, smooth, quick drying acrylic paint made by Ranger for Dyan.
Don't forget to let me know what colours you'd like! Simply add a comment when you order with names from the list of colours below, send an email or pick up the phone.
Stock Update ... All colours are usually in stock! If not on the shelf, it will be marked as such with - ^_* Out of Stock.
Looking for the gorgeous Shimmer Paints? Click this link to see the Shimmer Paints. Sing out if you have questions. Stay safe and be crafty!
Choose from all these beautiful colours ...
- Calypso Teal (bright blue)
- Vibrant Turquoise (blue-green, like the sea)
- London Blue (sky blue)
- Periwinkle Blue (pastel blue with a hint of purple)
- Mushy Peas (bright light green)
- Fresh Lime (bright green)
- Dirty Martini (medium green)
- Cut Grass (bright green)
- Polished Jade (blue-green)
- Lemon Zest (light bright yellow)
- Vanilla Custard (pale warm yellow)
- Pure Sunshine (golden yellow)
- Tangerine Dream (dark orange)
- Squeezed Orange (bright orange)
- Laidback Lilac (light purple)
- Crushed Grape (vibrant purple)
- Postbox Red (bright red, scarlet, rouge)
- Cherry Pie (warm red)
- Rose Quartz (pale cool pink)
- Funky Fuchsia (dark hot pink)
- Bubblegum pInk (bright pink)
- Peony Blush (light warm pink)
- White Linen (fresh, clean white)
- Black Marble (black)
Tropical Colours are ...
- Pink Flamingo (cool medium pink)
- Fiery Sunset (bright hot red)
- Desert Sand (tan)
- Island Parrot (vibrant lime green)
- Blue Lagoon (seaside bright blue)
- Balmy Night (dark blue-grey)
Ultra-Bright Cocktail Colours are...
- Strawberry Daiquiri (pinkish bright red)
- Mango Punch (vibrant orange)
- Lemon Drop (cool yellow)
- Sour Appletini (Granny apple green)
- Blue Hawaiian (med sky blue)
- Tropical Sangria (pink, bright pink)
About Dylusions Acrylic Paint...
Dylusions paint is designed to meet Dyan Reaveley's specifications for art journaling, these paints are easily blendable, quick drying with a matte finish and waterproof when dry.
This high quality, water-soluble artists' acrylic paints are fluid (like thick cream) with a smooth and creamy consistency, drying fast with a matte finish. Cleans up easily with soapy warm water.
The handy sized bottle is convenient for travel, space saving for storage, yet still great for paintbrushes, silicone and art tools, brushes, blending foams, sponges, daubers and fingers.
Use foam blending tools with stencils and masks to create quick and easy backgrounds. Stamp over the top with Archival Ink, colour with watercolour markes, doodle and draw with Paint Pens! Dip in your fingers and enjoy fingerpainting! Just have fun :D
When using an foam / ink blending tool, only pour out a small amount so you don't overload your foam. Too much paint in the foam can cause paint leaking under stencils or just talking longer to dry. Work the paint into the foam blending tool on the craft mat in circles before smooshing over your paper. This helps give you an even, smooth finish.
Once dry, the painted surface accepts all types of writing inks without clogging up the tips of most markers. Its recommended to wait at least 12 to 24 hours for paint to dry properly before writing or doodling over the top of any painted surface, whether watercolours or acrylic.
The colours match perfectly with the Dylusions Shimmer Paints, Ink Sprays, Shimmer Sprays and Paint Pens (all sold separately).
Each jar is 29ml (1oz).
Price includes 1 (one) bottle of paint in the colours of your choice.
Regarding fluid painting or pouring : Any acrylic paint (incl this one) may be used for this marbling technique... however, to get the best results, an acrylic medium (a fluid or pouring medium) should be added to turn the paint into the ink-like consistancy while keeping the integrity of the paint intact. The medium enables the marbling to occur without the colours mixing together (unless you mix them), creating patterns, blends and areas of colour. Msg me if you have questions :)