Dyamond Medium - Ink Dabber ... by Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions and Ranger Ink. Slow drying clear ink (medium) for use with embossing powders and pearlised pigments when creating dimensional layers with artwork.
Create a beautiful enamel look with 3D effects on book covers, journals, scrapbooks, greeting cards, mixed media, embossed dimensional artwork and more. The bottle has a sponge tip in the applicator, enabling quick and easy blending. Press the sponge inwards to break the seal.
Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions Dyamond range of art supplies are specially developed to use with Dyamond Rocks ultra thick embossing powder and Dyamond Dusts (pearl pigments) plus are perfectly versatile and work with all your other art supplies including paints, inks, mediums, texture pastes, stencils, books, papers, stamps and other arty essentials.
To use Dyamond Medium with Dyamond Rocks ...
- Apply Dyamond Medium (slow drying clear ink) using the ink pad or dabber bottle to your heavyweight surface (eg, Dyamond Blocks chipboard).
- Sprinkle the Dyamond Rocks (colourful embossing powder) over the top of the wet medium, tap off excess.
- Heat to melt using the Ranger Heat-it Tool. Careful, it gets very hot!
- While this layer is still hot, sprinkle over another layer of rocks and heat to melt.
- Repeat the last step to create a thick smooth layer.
- While warm, ink a stamp with Dyamond Medium and press into the warm enamel.
- Leave to cool then remove stamp.
- Apply Dyamond Dust to enhance the raised areas of the embossing.
- Add a sparkly finishing touch using Dyamond Stickles glitter glue and leave aside to dry (10 minutes).
One bottle of Dyamond Medium contains : 1 fl oz (29 ml) of clear slow drying ink.
Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions Dyamonds collection is made by Ranger.