Dylusions Shimmer Spray - by Dyan Reaveley... any 1 (one) colour of your choice. A gorgeous range of vibrant, mica rich, pearlescent and shimmery, colourful inks by Ranger.
Dylusions Shimmer Sprays are designed to meet Dyan Reaveley's specifications for art journaling - they are watersoluble, dye based inks with added pigments and mica powder to create gorgeous shimmery colourful layers in your art.
Use to colour images and create backgrounds on canvas, cards, scrapbook and journal pages, and in mixed media art projects.
Remember to send me a message with or after you order with your colour choices. Copy and paste from the list (scroll down).
Choosing colours this way saves so much time, rather than wander about a website looking for each one you have them all in one place and can see at a glance what is in stock :)
If you need a printed colour chart, let me know and I'll pop one in your order or download your own here. List of colours is below. I'm here to help if you need a hand :) Jenny.
Choose any 1 (one) from all of these colours ...
If any are not on our shelf temporarily, they'll be marked with ... ^_^ out of stock.
- Balmy Night (blue-grey)
- Blue Lagoon (aqua)
- Desert Sand (sandy tan, light brown)
- Fiery Sunset (warm red)
- Island Parrot (bright lime green)
- Pink Flamingo (hot pink)
- Calypso Teal (bright blue)
- Vibrant Turquoise (blue-green, like the sea)
- London Blue (sky blue)
- Periwinkle Blue (pastel blue with a hint of purple)
- Mushy Peas (bright light green)
- Fresh Lime (bright green)
- Dirty Martini (medium green)
- Cut Grass (bright green)
- Polished Jade (blue-green)
- Lemon Zest (light bright yellow)
- Vanilla Custard (pale warm yellow)
- Pure Sunshine (golden yellow)
- Tangerine Dream (dark orange)
- Squeezed Orange (bright orange)
- Laidback Lilac (light purple)
- Crushed Grape (vibrant purple)
- Postbox Red (bright red, scarlet, rouge)
- Cherry Pie (warm red) ... ^_^ out of stock
- Melted Chocolate (medium brown)
- Rose Quartz (pale cool pink)
- Funky Fuchsia (dark hot pink)
- Bubblegum pInk (bright pink)
- Peony Blush (light warm pink)
- White Linen (fresh, clean white)
- Slate Grey (neutral gray)
- Black Marble (black)
FYI, After Midnight, Pomegranate Seed, Chopped Pesto, Ground Coffee, are not available as Shimmer Sprays.
About Shimmer Sprays...
The colours are easy to use and dry to a pearlescent shimmery finish. They also blend beautifully with Dylusions Ink Sprays (sold separately).
Once dry, the painted surface accepts all types of writing inks without clogging up the tips of most markers. Its recommended to wait at least 12 to 24 hours for inks to dry properly before writing or doodling over the top of any painted surface, whether watercolours or acrylic.
Be aware that Dylusions Inks will wash out and are not permanent. They remain watersoluble (water reactive) even after heat setting and being dry for long periods of time.
Please note : If your sprayer appears blocked, press and hold the sprayer down for up to 15 seconds to let out any air bubbles that appear from shaking the bottle. Msg me if its totally broken - I'll pop a new sprayer in your next order :)
Perfect to use with both the black and white Dylusions Mixed Media Paper (sold separately in a variety of sizes) as well as most porous surfaces, paper, glossy cardstock, other mixed media paper, card and watercolour paper.
How to use...
- Swirl well before use then let sit for a minute to let the bubbles calm down, then give a swirl or 3 to remix the mica that sank to the bottom.
- Be gentle with shaking and swirling, you don't want bubbles! Bubbles can block the straw but is easily fixed by pressing the sprayer down for 30-60 seconds.
- There is a ballbearing inside the bottle to help mix together the ink and mica powder.
- Give a quick swirl between sprays.
- The mica powder is much heavier than the ink and has a tendancy to sink.
- Clean the spray nozzle immediately after use by spraying water through until clear (use on spare paper and accidental pages to use up the colour).
- For best results, store bottle on its side (this helps stop the mica and pigment from blocking the straw).
- Spare sprayer lids available (just ask).
- The pink accented fine nozzle applicator fits on these bottles (sold separately).
Pack of 1 (one) Shimmer Sprays in the colour of your choice.
Acid free and non-toxic.
1 fluid ounces (29ml) bottle with a fine misting spray nozzle.