Dylusions Shimmer Spray - by Dyan Reaveley... any 1 (one) colour of your choice. A gorgeous range of vibrant, mica rich, pearlescent and shimmery, colourful inks by Ranger.
Feel free to mix and match your own collection of colours however many you wish to buy. Msg me if you have questions at any time!
Don't forget to send me a message with or after you order with your colour choices. Copy and paste from the list (scroll down).
Choosing colours this way saves so much time, rather than wander about a website looking for each one you have them all in one place and can see at a glance what is in stock :)
If you need a printed colour chart, let me know and I'll pop one in your order or download your own here. List of colours is below. I'm here to help if you need a hand :) Jenny.
Choose any 1 (one) from these gorgeous shimmery ink sprays...
Mix and match from any of the colours in this beautiful range of inks... how to choose : pick ones that make you smile!
If any are not here, they'll be marked with ... ^_^ out of stock.
NEW gorgeous colours! ...
- Blue Lagoon (aqua)
- Fiery Sunset (bright red)
- Island Parrot (lime green)
- Pink Flamingo (medium pink)
- Desert Sand ... (light tan with copper mica tones)
- Balmy Night ... (dark blue with darker mica shimmer)
Originally called "Set 1" ...
London Blue (sky blue)
Calypso Teal (bright blue)
Polished Jade (blue green)
Cut Grass (bright green)
Fresh Lime (bright green)
Pure Sunshine (golden yellow)
Tangerine Dream (vibrant dark orange)
Postbox Red (bright red, scarlet, rouge)
Bubblegum Pink (bright pink)
Funky Fuchsia (deep hot pink)
Crushed Grape (vibrant purple)
Black Marble (charcoal black)
Originally called "Set 2" ...
Cherry Pie (warm red)
Dirty Martini (medium green)
Laidback Lilac (light purple)
Lemon Zest (light bright yellow)
Melted Chocolate (medium brown)
Peony Blush (light warm pink)
Periwinkle Blue (pastel blue with a hint of purple)
Rose Quartz (pale cool pink)
Slate Grey (neutral gray)
Vanilla Custard (pale warm yellow)
Vibrant Turquoise (blue-green, like the sea)
White Linen (fresh, clean white)
About Shimmer Sprays...
Designed to meet Dyan Reaveley's specifications for art journaling, these watersoluble, dye based inks with added pigments and mica powder are a wonderful addition to any project.
The colours are easy to use and dry to a pearlescent shimmery finish. They also blend beautifully with Dylusions Ink Sprays (sold separately).
Once dry, the painted surface accepts all types of writing inks without clogging up the tips of most markers. Its recommended to wait at least 12 to 24 hours for inks to dry properly before writing or doodling over the top of any painted surface, whether watercolours or acrylic.
Use to colour images and create backgrounds on canvas, cards, scrapbook and journal pages, and in mixed media art projects.
Be aware that Dylusions Inks will wash out and are not permanent. They remain watersoluble (water reactive) even after heat setting and being dry for long periods of time.
Please note : If your sprayer appears blocked, press and hold the sprayer down for up to 15 seconds to let out any air bubbles that appear from shaking the bottle. Msg me if its totally broken - I'll pop a new sprayer in your next order :)
Perfect to use with both the black and white Dylusions Mixed Media Paper (sold separately in a variety of sizes) as well as most porous surfaces, paper, glossy cardstock, other mixed media paper, card and watercolour paper.
How to use...
- Shake well before use then let sit for a minute to let the bubbles calm down, then give a swirl or 3 to remix the mica that sank to the bottom.
- Be gentle with shaking and swirling, you don't want bubbles! Bubbles can block the straw but is easily fixed by pressing the sprayer down for 30-60 seconds.
- There is a ballbearing inside the bottle to help mix together the ink and mica powder.
- Give a quick swirl between sprays.
- The mica powder is much heavier than the ink and has a tendancy to sink.
- Clean the spray nozzle immediately after use by spraying water through until clear (use on spare paper and accidental pages to use up the colour).
- For best results, store bottle on its side (this helps stop the mica and pigment from blocking the straw).
- Spare sprayer lids available (just ask).
- The pink accented fine nozzle applicator fits on these bottles (sold separately).
Pack of 1 (one) Shimmer Sprays in the colour of your choice.
Acid free and non-toxic.
1 fluid ounces (29ml) bottle with a fine misting spray nozzle.