This Strathmore Art Papers' Visual Journal is made of 34 sheets of blank natural white Mixed Media paper. The paper is 100% cotton with very little texture. The book itself features heavy duty covers with strong spiral wire binding. The journal lies completely flat for ease of use.
Mixed Media paper is designed for most wet and dry techniques. Its a good all-rounder surface :)
Strathmore Visual Art Journals are high performance products engineered to meet the intense demands of the creative process. The removable cover sheet reveals a subtle, hand-illustrated design. The sturdy wire binding allows the journal to lie flat and opens up 360 degrees.
The smooth finish, acid free paper is excellent for wet and dry artwork including watercolour, collage and mixed media, acrylic, pen and ink, crayon, charcoal, pencils and markers (textas).
Strathmore's paper guide states...
- Excellent for ... graphite, pen and ink, coloured pencil, markers.
- Very Good for ... charcoal, oil pastel, wax crayon, watercolour pencil, watercolour, acrylic, collage.
- Good for ... soft pastel.
- 68 pages (34 sheets)
- mixed media surface (smooth)
- 100% cotton vellum finish
- acid free
Page size: 9"x12" (22.9cm x 30.5cm), 90lb (190gsm)