Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Dabber - Clear Ink - NEW!
Please read the description for PreOrder and Special Order info. When ordering in advance, you always receive regular emails and updates. Msg me if you have questions :) Jenny
Share this product
Tim Holtz Distress Clear Embossing Ink in a Dabber Bottle - by Ranger ... slow drying, clear embossing ink for visual arts, papercrafts and mixed media.
Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink is specially developed with clear embossing ink that stays wet for an extend period of time to allow you to prepare your design and sprinkle your embossing powder. The ink holds the powder in place until it is heated using a special tool which melts the powder into a permanent, raised layer.
A bottle with a sponge tip (dauber or dabber) is great for applying embossing ink onto larger areas and surfaces.
This clear ink is ideal for use with all colours of embossing powder for all visual arts and crafts including mixed media, scrapbooking, cardmaking, stamping and art journaling projects.
To Use Embossing Dabber Bottle :
- tap gently onto scrap paper to start the ink to flow.
- the dabber bottle has a sponge tip which is sealed until the first use (you will hear a click sound when the seal is broken).
- pounce or dab the bottle's sponge tip to apply ink onto your surface.
- while wet, sprinkle with your the embossing powder.
- tap off the excess powder.
- using a heat tool, gently heat up the embossing powder until it melts.
- be careful as the hot air is very very hot!
- sometimes heating from underneath your cardstock helps give an even coverage.
- make sure the heat tool is not too close and is constantly moved around so the cardstock and embossing powder does not burn.
- leave to cool (doesn't take long).
Pack includes :
- 1 dabber bottle of clear embossing ink.
... 1 fl oz (29ml).
... bottle is approx 3 3/4" (9.5cm) tall.
Acid free, non-toxic.
Also available from Art by Jenny - Ranger's Emboss it Reinkers, Pens, Dabbers, Ink Pads, Embossing Powders and of course, stamps, brushes and surfaces! Each sold separately.