Distress Ink Pad - by Tim Holtz, Ranger ... Choose any 1 colour from all the beautiful colours in Ranger's Tim Holtz® Distress Ink range (3"x3" sized stamp pad).
For details of which colours are in stock, scroll down for the list or contact me.
Latest News ...
New colour being released 16th Oct :)
All of Ranger's Tim Holtz Distress treasures (all colours, everything in the Distress Range) are available at Art by Jenny ... click here to see them all.
How to Order ...
Don't forget to send me a message with or after you order with your colour choices. Copy and paste from the list (scroll down) to save typing.
Choosing colours this way saves so much time, rather than wander about a website looking for each one you have them all in one place and can see at a glance what is in stock :)
If you need a printed colour chart, let me know and I'll pop one in your order or download your own here. List of colours is below. I'm here to help if you need a hand :) Jenny.
Choose from all the Distress Ink Pad Colours ...
Please note : some colours are temporarily out of stock and it may be a while until we get more, depends on the colour - Ranger are working as fast as they can while keeping safe at the same time!
If you choose those out of stock, I'll let you know if there's a delay or not. Please let me know if you're happy to wait or choose a different colour. Thank you :)
Mix and Match or collect them all :
- the names in this list are in alphabetical order while the images are in rainbow order, plus individual images for each new colour in the collection.
- Colours not on the shelf are marked ^_^ out of stock.
All the following to choose from including the NEW Distress Colours to collect, love, share and use!
- Speckled Egg (shabby vintage pale blue)
- Crackling Campfire (dark fiery orange)
- Rustic Wilderness (deep green)
- Kitsch Flamingo (pretty pink)
- Salvaged Patina (greeny-bluey-green)
- Prize Ribbon (beautiful mid blue)
- Mystery colour no.7 - being announced Oct 13th
- Abandoned Coral (peachy-pink)
- Aged Mahogany (dark deep red)
- Antique Linen (pale cream, off-white)
- Barn Door (red, scarlet)
- Black Soot (charcoal black)
- Blueprint Sketch (medium blue)
- Broken China (light bright blue)
- Brushed Corduroy (earthy mid brown)
- Bundled Sage (light olive green)
- Candied Apple (bright red)
- Carved Pumpkin (bright orange)
- Chipped Sapphire (very dark blue)
- Cracked Pistachio (fresh blue-green)
- Crushed Olive (yellow-green)
- Dried Marigold (peachy orange)
- Dusty Concord (purple)
- Evergreen Bough (green with a hint of blue)
- Faded Jeans (denim blue)
- Festive Berries (bright red, pink base)
- Fired Brick (rustic red)
- Forest Moss (dark pine green)
- Fossilized Amber (earthy yellow, ochre)
- Frayed Burlap (light brown-ish)
- Gathered Twigs (mid natural brown)
- Ground Espresso (very dark coffee brown)
- Hickory Smoke (warm, mid grey)
- Iced Spruce (light blue-green)
- Lucky Clover (mid green)
- Mermaid Lagoon (medium bright blue)
- Milled Lavender (pale purple)
- Mowed Lawn (bright grass green)
- Mustard Seed (golden yellow)
- Old Paper (pale beige with a hint of green)
- Peacock Feathers (turquoise)
- Peeled Paint (earthy green)
- Picked Raspberry (dark bright pink)
- Picket Fence (white, pigment based ink)
- Pine Needles (dark blue-green)
- Pumice Stone (warm grey)
- Ripe Persimmon (dark orange)
- Rusty Hinge (golden brown)
- Salty Ocean (bright light blue)
- Scattered Straw (pale earthy yellow)
- Seedless Preserves (reddish purple, dark magenta)
- Shabby Shutters (pale green)
- Shaded Lilac (medium purple, blue base)
- Spiced Marmalade (orange)
- Spun Sugar (pale pink)
- Squeezed Lemonade (lemon yellow)
- Stormy Sky (medium blue)
- Tattered Rose (pale pink, peach base)
- Tea Dye (pale reddish brown)
- Tumbled Glass (aqua blue)
- Twisted Citron (lime green)
- Victorian Velvet (earthy red purple)
- Vintage Photo (brown, sepia base)
- Walnut Stain (dark brown)
- Weathered Wood (dusky grey-blue)
- Wilted Violet (vibrant purple)
- Wild Honey (golden dark yellow)
- Worn Lipstick (bright pink)
FYI, the 3 metallic colours (Tarnished Brass, Antiqued Bronze, Brushed Pewter) are not available as ink pads.
With over 60 beautiful colours in the Distress ink pad range, they’re perfect for any style or theme. The water-soluble dye based inks (the white, Picket Fence, is pigment based) are great for stamping, staining, colouring, painting, distressing or inking any scrapbooking or mixed media project. Let the blended ink dry and then sprinkle with water to watch the ink activate with life, giving fantastic layering effects. Don't forget to let each layer dry completely (let air dry or use a heat tool) before adding another! That's how you get such wonderful depth when creating backgrounds of multiple colours.
Tim selected the colours and helped develop these inks to produce a realistic, vintage look on paper, photos and decorative fibres. All the colorful Distress Inks afford added versatility when photo tinting and color layering with the original, award winning tones. The felt pads are made with a higher raised felt for easier use with direct to paper techniques.
Water-soluble, dye-based ink (white is pigment based ink), acid free and non-toxic. Compliments all the colours in the Tim Holtz Distress Range.
These are the original size of stamp pads ... 2" x 2" raised felt within a well sealed 3"x3" container that has the colour indicated on the lid.
This price includes 1 (one) Distress ink pad in the colour of your choice.
Each ink pad is 3"x3" in size.
The swatches in the photo are a representation of each colour and different devices may alter their appearance.
Also available (all sold separately) from 'Art by Jenny' are all of Ranger's Tim Holtz complete range including the Oxide Inkpads (stamp pads), Sprays and Reinkers, Regular Distress Ink Pads, Mini Ink Pads, Reinkers (refills), Watersoluble Crayons, Spray Stains, Mica Sprays, Paints as well as Accessories, Storage and Tools.