Distress Paint - by Tim Holtz and Ranger ... Choose any 1 (one) bottle (1 fl oz, 29ml) from all the colours in this wonderful range of unique paints. Lid type is usually flip top now, but some may still have a dauber top, it is whatever is available.
For details of which colours are in stock, scroll down or contact me.
Latest News ... Salvaged Patina, the new blue-green Distress colour from Tim Holtz is here - in stock, on the shelf, looking gorgeous!
All of Ranger's Tim Holtz Distress treasures (all colours, everything in the Distress Range) are available at Art by Jenny ... click here to see them all.
About the Distress Paints ...
The Tim Holtz Distress paints are a unique paint that behaves like watercolours and gouache paints when wet but dries permanent on most surfaces including metal, glass, plastic, fabrics and all papers.
These richly pigmented creative colours are made with a water-reactive fusion of paints and pigments that creates a Distress effect when sprayed or wet with water. The colours are opaque and dry with a matte finish.
The lid type will depend on what is available, either a dabber (dauber) sponge tip or a flip top lid. Most colours are being reproduced in Flip Top Lids but some colours are only available with the dabber lids... msg me if you need help!
How to Order ...
Don't forget to send me a message with or after you order with your colour choices. Copy and paste from the list (scroll down) to save typing.
Choosing colours this way saves so much time, rather than wander about a website looking for each one you have them all in one place and can see at a glance what is in stock :)
Need 12 or more Distress Paints - simply ask for a personalised bundle and save!
If you need a printed colour chart, let me know and I'll pop one in your order or download your own here. List of colours is below. I'm here to help if you need a hand :) Jenny.
Choose from all the Distress Paint Colours ...
Please note : a few colours are out of stock but there are still plenty of beautiful colours to collect (and use). For now, please choose colours that are in stock as availability of some colours varies. If you do choose those out of stock, I'll let you know if there's a delay or not. Please let me know if you're happy to wait. I'll try and keep this list updated. Thank you :)
Mix and Match or collect them all :
... the names in this list are in alphabetical order while the images are in rainbow order, plus individual images for each new colour in the collection.
... Most have flip cap lids now but if not, I'll include a free clip cap lid.
... Spare Flip Cap Lids are available to buy separately upon request.
... Colours not on the shelf are marked ... ^_^ out of stock.
There are NEW Distress Colours to collect, love, share and use!
- Speckled Egg (shabby vintage pale blue)
- Crackling Campfire (dark fiery orange)
- Rustic Wilderness (deep green)
- Kitsch Flamingo (pretty pink)
- Salvaged Patina (blue-green) ... NEW!
- Mystery colour no.6 - still a mystery! ... ^_^ out of stock
- Abandoned Coral (peachy-pink)
- Aged Mahogany (dark deep red)
- Antique Linen (vintage cream)
- Barn Door (red, scarlet)
- Black Soot (charcoal black)
- Blueprint Sketch (medium blue)
- Broken China (light bright blue)
- Brushed Corduroy (earthy mid brown) ... ^_^ out of stock
- Bundled Sage (light olive green)
- Candied Apple (bright red) ... ^_^ out of stock
- Carved Pumpkin (bright orange)
- Chipped Sapphire (very dark blue)
- Cracked Pistachio (fresh blue-green)
- Crushed Olive (yellow-green) ... ^_^ out of stock
- Dried Marigold (peachy orange)
- Dusty Concord (purple)
- Evergreen Bough (green with a hint of blue) ... ^_^ out of stock
- Faded Jeans (denim blue)
- Festive Berries (bright red, pink base)
- Fired Brick (rustic red)
- Forest Moss (dark pine green)
- Fossilized Amber (earthy yellow, ochre)
- Frayed Burlap (light brown-ish)
- Gathered Twigs (mid natural brown) ... ^_^ out of stock
- Ground Espresso (very dark coffee brown)
- Hickory Smoke (warm, mid grey) ... ^_^ out of stock
- Iced Spruce (light blue-green)
- Lucky Clover (mid green)
- Mermaid Lagoon (medium bright blue)
- Milled Lavender (pale purple) ... ^_^ out of stock
- Mowed Lawn (bright grass green)
- Mustard Seed (golden yellow)
- Old Paper (pale beige with a hint of green)
- Peacock Feathers (turquoise)
- Peeled Paint (earthy green)
- Picked Raspberry (dark bright pink)
- Picket Fence (white) ... ^_^ out of stock
- Pine Needles (dark blue-green) ... ^_^ out of stock
- Pumice Stone (warm grey)
- Ripe Persimmon (dark orange)
- Rusty Hinge (golden brown)
- Salty Ocean (bright light blue)
- Scattered Straw (pale earthy yellow)
- Seedless Preserves (reddish purple, dark magenta)
- Shabby Shutters (pale green)
- Shaded Lilac (medium purple, blue base)
- Spiced Marmalade (orange) ... ^_^ out of stock
- Spun Sugar (pale pink)
- Squeezed Lemonade (lemon yellow)
- Stormy Sky (medium blue)
- Tattered Rose (pale pink, peach base)
- Tea Dye (pale reddish brown)
- Tumbled Glass (aqua blue)
- Twisted Citron (lime green)
- Victorian Velvet (earthy red purple)
- Vintage Photo (brown, sepia base)
- Walnut Stain (dark brown)
- Weathered Wood (dusky grey-blue)
- Wilted Violet (vibrant purple)
- Wild Honey (golden dark yellow)
- Worn Lipstick (bright pink)
- Brushed Pewter ... ^_^ out of stock
- Antiqued Bronze ... ^_^ out of stock
- Tarnished Brass ... ^_^ out of stock
More Tips and Info ...
Use these beautiful versatile paints with a brayer to apply to your favourite acrylic, rubber and foam stamps, through stencils, smoosh on craft mats and or apply direct to surfaces. Blend using ink blending tools and foams, blending brush, detailer foam tips, craft sheet, paintbrush or waterbrush.
Add a splash or spray of water to get the reactive distress bubbly look.
Add heat embossing to the mix by sprinkling on the powder while the paint is wet, shaking off and heating gently until the powder melts (all sold separately).
Great for colouring and altering Idea-Ology metal, embellishments, fabrics (may need a fabric medium if you want a washable design - test first). Dries permanent on most surfaces.
This product price includes 1 (one) bottle Distress Paint in the colours of your choice.
Each bottle is 1 fl oz (29ml) in size, lid type may vary (either flip top or dauber) and not optional. It is whatever is available.
The swatches in the photo are a representation of each colour and different devices may alter their appearance.
Also available (all sold separately) from 'Art by Jenny' are all of Ranger's Tim Holtz complete range including the Oxide Inkpads (stamp pads), Sprays and Reinkers, Regular Distress Ink Pads, Mini Ink Pads, Reinkers (refills), Watersoluble Crayons, Spray Stains, Mica Sprays, Paints as well as Accessories, Storage and Tools.