Specimen ... Remnant Rubs Rub-on Transfers - Tim Holtz Idea-Ology ... field notes, curiosities, insects and labels to use in papercrafts and mixed media. Designs are on clear backing sheets with black printing (2 sheets).
Remnant Rubons are rub-ons, also knowns as rubbing transfers. Each sheet has an abundance of words, images and icons that when transferred, gives the impression that they're printed onto a surface. Remnant Rubs Rub-Ons are pressure sensitive transfer stickers that can be applied to various surfaces.
This pack includes 2 (two) sheets with black printing with designs in a variety of words, labels, insects, beetles, numbers, captions and more. Sizes vary.
Designed by Tim Holtz for use in art of all kinds - planners, calendars, art journaling, off-the-page creations, tags, planners and diaries, travel books, cardmaking, scrapbook pages, collage, mixed media and more!
Pack contains 2 (two) sheets and 1 (one) applicator stick.
How to use ...
- trim away from the sheet with scissors or sharp craft knife.
- place anywhere on your project.
- using the included applicator stick or a Tim Holtz Remnants Rub Tool, gently but firmly burnish and rub over the piece ensuring it doesn't move while burnishing.
- lift the backing sheet carefully to reveal the transferred design.
- if the backing sheet lifts the design, press back down and continue burnishing until it lifts cleanly.
- its not necessary to trim away from the main sheet. This just helps with placement and avoids accidentally rubbing on a design you don't wish to transfer.
Handy tip ...
Get better results with transferring stickers and rub-ons using Tim's steel Remnant Rub Tool (sold separately) for shaping, transferring and burnishing.
Pack size : 4 3/4" x 9 1/2".
Sheet size (approx) : 4 3/4" x 7 3/4".
Designed by Tim Holtz as part of his Idea-Ology range. Made by Advantus Corp.