Shaping Kit - with 2 (two) Stylus, Squeezers and Dense Foam Mat ... by Tim Holtz and Sizzix.
Essential tools (shaping styluses and tweezers) for modelling, creating paper flowers, moulding elements, adding shape and dimension to your papercrafts.
Use them for shaping dimension, moulding, holding tiny items, lifting elements in your art. Useful for quilling, making flowers and foliage, shaping scrolls and banners, adding lift to any flat paper element on your page. The double ended styluses are fantastic for adding spots and dot painting too :)
About these handy tools...
- Tweezers, also called Squeezers are super pointy with strong grip. To use, you squeeze to open and let the strong hinge close onto the piece, holding it firmly until you press (squeeze) to open again. Too confused? Tweezers seem to need a fair amount of dexterity and strength some days to hold onto tiny elements when working with paper moulding, so a pair of squeezers allows you to concentrate more on what you're making rather than how hard your holding on to the tool.
- Stylus is used for freehand embossing and debossing, moulding tiny pieces and adding shape and form. The two ends have round balls or spheres which are used for sculpting.
- Larger Stylus, Shaping Tool is also use for freehand embossing, debossing (indented) and moulding pieces to give shape and form. The larger spheres on each end of the tool enables you to create smooth shaped petals and leaves (a smaller tool on large shapes may create dents where you don't want them).
- Foam Pad is the perfect work surface to use for papercraft moulding. It gives you a soft but strong surface to sculpt, push, press and mould.
- Tweezers : 5" long incl protective cover.
- Stylus : each 5 1/4" to 5 1/2" long with 4 different sized shaping tips... 2mm, 5mm, 8mm, 10mm.
- Foam Pad : 16cm x 12.3cm, 1cm thick.
- all excellent quality, made to last.
Contents : 4 piece set.
Product id 665304 :) Made by Sizzix (Ellison Educational Equipment Inc) and tradmarked by Tim Holtz.